- Modeling Climate Action : Biodiversity and Nature, Energy, Litter and Waste
- Time : April 2017 – December 2017
- Numbers of Student: 43 students
- Numbers of Teacher: 7 teachers
- Community Involvement: Parents and community around the school
|1||April 2017||Creating a Climate Action Team, consists of 1 principal, 5 teachers, and 2 support staff.|
|2||April – December 2017|
|3||April – December 2017||Modeling Climate Action.|
1. Energy: Turning off lights, computers and other electronics when not in use. Put label in almost of electricity plugs.
2. Biodiversity and Nature:
a. Planting native flowers, trees shrubs, fruits and vegetables.
a. Encouraging students to put the food leftovers into the bin after they eat and to put the waste in the right place.
|4||April – December 2017||Community Partnership. We take learning outside the classroom and organize local field trips by visiting the Godong Ijo Nursery Garden and Taman Safari Indonesia, it is a wildlife conservation located in Bogor, West Java.|
|5||December 2017||Reporting to UNESCO ASPnet Indonesia Coordinator, Ms. Hasnah Gasim|